The Span Linear by Tech Lighting is an ultra-thin architectural fixture that utilizes a backbone of edge-lit guide technology. Appearing as a silhouetted plate of frosted glass when off then illuminates across the entire surface as if the light is coming out of thin air. This ultra-modern linear fixture is available in two on-trend finishes, Satin Nickel and Matte Black. The Span Linear scales at 4.5” in height and 46” width making it ideal for dining room lighting, conference room lighting and hospitality lighting applications. The integrated LED lamp is fully dimmable to create the desired ambiance using a low-voltage ELV or Triac dimmer.
About Tech Lighting
Tech Lighting's sense of design and aesthetics led us to integrating beautiful, handcrafted Murano Glass into the most complete collection of line- and low-voltage Lighting systems in the world. This is where function and beauty intersect to produce Lighting of undeniable attraction.
More on Tech Lighting....
LED: 1 x 76 Watt 120V Integrated LED bulb (included); 3150 Lumens; 90 CRI; 3000K
ETL Listed for Dry locations
4.8" Width x 4.5" Height x 46.2" Length
Shade: 4.8" Width
Canopy: 4.3" Width
Cord Length: 144"
- Green product
- LED version dimmable with ELV dimmers
- Material: Acrylic
- Style: Modern
- Ultra-thin, ultra-modern architectural style
- Edge-lit light guide technology
- Fully dimmable integrated LED lamp
- Available in two sleek finish options, Matte Black or Satin Nickel
- Ideal for conference rooms, office spaces and other commercial spaces
- ETL Listed for Dry locations
- Made in China