The Sedona Double chandelier from Tech Lighting perhaps is best described as a deconstructed modern chandelier, where four glass orbs are each suspended from the sleek branchlike central hub via contrasting textured cloth covered cords to make a distinctly alluring visual statement. While each transparent clear or transparent smoke glass orb is perfectly spherical and smooth on the exterior surface, the interior surface features gradually thickening bands of glass which are artfully crafted by talented artisans to add alluring visual interest and dimension to your space. Whether you select the single, double or triple chandelier, you are sure to find a option perfect for your kitchen island lighting, dining room lighting or living room lighting application. Its two fully dimmable vintage tubular style LED lamping options are not only energy efficient, but also allow you to customize these pendant lights to your desired ambiance.
About Tech Lighting
Tech Lighting's sense of design and aesthetics led us to integrating beautiful, handcrafted Murano Glass into the most complete collection of line- and low-voltage Lighting systems in the world. This is where function and beauty intersect to produce Lighting of undeniable attraction.
More on Tech Lighting....
Incandescent: 8 x 60 Watt 120V E26 Medium Base Incandescent bulbs (not included)
LED: 8 x 3.5 Watt 120V E26 Medium Base Radio LED bulbs (included); 300 Lumens; 90 CRI; 2700K
ETL Listed for Dry locations
39.3" Width x 34.5" Height x 24.5" Length
Canopy: 4.3" Width x 2.8" Height x 24" Length
Cord Length: 72"
- Incandescent version dimmable with Standard dimmers
- LED version dimmable with ELV, TRIAC dimmers
- Material: Metal
- Style: Mid-Century Modern
- A variety of sizes allow you to customize the Sedona LED chandelier to your space’s needs
- Complementary pendant lights and wall sconce light also available from Tech Lighting
- Fully dimmable LED lamping options to create the desired ambiance
- Ships with choice of LED lamps included saving you time and money
- Includes four 12" stems & two 6" stems
- ETL Listed for Dry locations
- Made in China