Varien Dim to Warm LED Tape Light
Alloy LED is at the forefront of dim-to-warm LED technology and is proud to introduce the Varien Family! Featuring an intelligent circuit, Varien Dim-to-Warm Tape automatically changes Kelvin temperature from a comfortable 3000K to relaxed candlelight 1800K, simply by dimming the LED light using a standard wall dimmer. The Varien Family includes:
- Varien 1.2XT (1.2 watts per foot, 72 Lumens per foot) features a max run of 40 feet, the perfect level of brightness for ambient and close application task lighting as well as longer run applications like hallways, toe kicks, soffits, and coves.
- Varien 2.7 (2.7 watts per foot, 232 Lumens per foot) features a soft, medium output for low-profile lighting such as under cabinet lighting.
- Varien 2.7 (2.7 watts per foot, 196 Lumens per foot) Wet Location is a medium output tape light that is wet location rated for kitchen, bathroom, cabinet, shelf and outdoor applications.
- Varien 5.5 (5.5 watts per foot, 482 Lumens per foot) is a medium-high output for accent applications that requires more surface illumination like short throw task lighting.
- Varien 8 (8 watts per foot, 747 Lumens per foot) features a very high output that is ideal for primary and large application accent lighting like long throw task lighting or coves
Because it features an intelligent circuit design that automatically adjusts the color temperature, Varien warm-dim lighting does not require any extra accessories like controllers or receivers. This saves cost, and makes it easy to setup and use.
- Color Temp. Range (Kelvin): 3000K ~ 1800K
- Input Voltage: 24V DC
- Tape Width: 0.47 inches
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Dimmable: Yes
- Mounting: 3M™ Self-Adhesive Tape (non-porous)
- Certifications: UL Listed, RoHS, UL 2108, Closet Rated
- Warranty: 6 Year Limited