The Super Janet’s remarkable design and solid construction in cast aluminum and heavy
stamped steel make it the heroine in any commercial or residential space. Moving air with
barely a whisper, its efficient DC motor turns solid wood blades in walnut or barn wood
tones. An eco-conscious LED light kit with light cover completes the package. Sophisticated,
efficient and green, Super Janet carries a limited lifetime warranty.
•42", 52" or 60" diameter with solid wood blades in walnut or barn wood tones.
•Energy efficient, ultra-quiet, six-speed, reversible DC motor with new, reliable technology.
•Damp location finishes: brushed nickel, gloss white, matte black or textured bronze.
•Constructed of cast aluminum and heavy stamped steel.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Standard equipment:
• One downrod of 10", 5", 20", 30", 48" or 72" downrods are also available.
• Vaulted ceiling mount canopy for up to 30 degrees.
• Light cover
• 6-speed RF remote control with reverse function in black (included)
• Wireless Decorastyle, 6-speed, wall control in white (included)
• Integrated 18W LED light is dimmable and replaceable.
Temperature: 2776K CRI: 94 Hours: 50,000 Lumens: 419
- The Super Janet is compatible with flat or vault celings and can be mounted with any one of the following downrod lengths: 5", 10", 20", 30", 48", 72"
- Damp location: All standard finishes. Not recommended for salt water/ocean front applications.
- Motor Efficiency Data
- • Diameter:42" CFM:4530 RPM: 242 Watts: 24 Blade Pitch: 15°
- • Diameter:52" CFM:5962 RPM: 184 Watts: 33 Blade Pitch: 15°
- • Diameter:60" CFM:6495 RPM: 150 Watts: 33 Blade Pitch: 15°
- Canopy: Height 2", Diameter 6"
- Fixture: Hanging Length 22", Blade Diameter 42", 52", 60"
- Motor: Height 10", Diameter 6"
Atlas Fans was developed by fan designer Chuck Matthews, founder of Matthews Fan Company and the original Matthews Gerbar rotating oscillating fans. Chuck wanted to offer the same superb fan design and modern look while balancing a more economic value. Atlas Fans and Matthews Fan Co. are both based out of Libertyville, Illinois. They have excellent tech support and engineers ready if any problems arise. The fans do come with a Limited Lifetime warranty. Matthews Fan Company has been in business since 1992 and have an impeccable record and experience for both residential and commercial projects alike.