A rounded form with supple curves bears the faint influence of Art Deco, but our engineers and designers transcend that inspiration with a deep commitment to minimalism and the best technology available. Nia features up and down illumination sourced from cutting-edge LEDs, engineered for energy efficiency and an extra-long lifespan. The brushed nickel adds understated sophistication.
- Length: 10.00 in.
- Width: 4.00 in.
- Height: 4.50 in.
- Extension/Depth: 4.00 in.
- Backplate/Canopy Width: 10.00 in.
- Backplate/Canopy Length: 4.50 in.
- Backplate/Canopy Thickness: 0.63 in.
- Install Position: Up and Down
- Weight: 4.28 lb.
- Bulbs Included: Yes
- Dimmable: Yes
- Bulb Category: LED
- Primary Bulb(s): 2 x 8.00 watts LED
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- Color Rendering Index: 90.0000
- Total Lumens: 1159
- Total Wattage: 16.00W
- Up and down illumination
- Mounts on a 2” x 4” switch box; conversion plate included for 4" junction box
- Universal voltage driver (120V-220V-277V) within outlet box
- 2700K and 3500K CCT options available (see spec sheet for more information)
- Dimmer: ELV
- CRI: 90
- Rated Life: 85000 hours