Louis Poulsen - PH Artichoke
Designed in 1958
When Henningsen designed the iconic PH Artichoke for the Langelinie Pavillonen restaurant in Copenhagen in 1958, he opted for solid copper leaves with a rose finish on the leaves' interiors. This combination lent an exceptional warmth to the lamp's organic form and beautifully reflected the light from its hidden source. The PH Artichoke creates soft, glare-free illumination, with its complex design and structure ensuring that the light breaks and filters evenly into the room.
Small: Incandescen light source - 1/200W/A-23/E-26 medium base, bulb (not-included)
Medium: Light source 96W LED/3000K Lumens - 2484
Large: Light source 96W LED/3000K Lumens - 2736
Extra Large: Light source 96W LED/3000K Lumens - 2736
Small: H 18.4 in x Dia 18.9 in
Medium: H 22.8 in x Dia 23.6 in
Large: H 25.6 in x Dia 28.3 in
Extra Large: H 28.3 in x Dia 33.1 in
- Designed by Poul Henningsen.
- 100% glare-free illumination from every angle
- Includes 3 field-adjustable 12' stainless steel aircraft cables, a white canopy, and 12' of PVC power cord
- Copper fixture includes black cord; all other fixtures include a white cord
- The special edition features the engraved initials of the designer, anniversary years, and a serial number that is unique to the product
- For LED variants, electronic constant current, class II driver for 120-277V operation and 0-10V dimming control housed inside canopy
- Manufactured In: Denmark
About Louis Poulsen
Louis Poulsen has collaborated with visionary architects and designers for more than eighty years to produce innovative Lighting solutions for buildings and their surroundings. The superior styling, craftsmanship and quality of Louis Poulsen products can be found in prominent projects throughout the world.