Irene-3H Ceiling Fan
Cutting a figure like no other, the Irene-3H ceiling mount fan, is rustic, yet strikingly modern with three neatly joined solid wood walnut or barn wood tone blades. A cylindrical motor housing complements its minimal profile. Irene-3H is streamline while still appearing warm and natural.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Damp location: All standard finishes. Not recommended for salt water/ocean front applications.
- CFM: 42" Diameter - 3742 Blade Pitch: 15°
RPM: 231 Watts: 17
- CFM: 52" Diameter - 5325 Blade Pitch: 15°
RPM: 193 Watts: 32
- CFM: 60" Diameter - 5720 Blade Pitch: 15°
RPM: 155 Watts: 32
Overall Height: 10"
Blade Diameter: 7"
Diameter: 42", 52", or 60"
- Three solid wood walnut or barn wood tone blades in 42", 52" or 60" diameter.
- Energy efficient, ultra-quiet, six-speed and reversible DC motor with new, reliable technology.
- Damp location finishes: brushed nickel, polished chrome, textured bronze, matte black, gloss white or brushed brass.
- 6-speed RF remote control with reverse function in black (included)
- Wireless Decora style, 6-speed, wall control in white (included)
- Constructed of cast aluminum and heavy stamped steel
About Matthews Fan
Atlas Fans was developed by fan designer Chuck Matthews, founder of Matthews Fan Company and the original Matthews Gerbar rotating oscillating fans. Chuck wanted to offer the same superb fan design and modern look while balancing a more economic value. Atlas Fans and Matthews Fan Co. are both based out of Libertyville, Illinois. They have excellent tech support and engineers ready if any problems arise. The fans do come with a Limited Lifetime warranty. Matthews Fan Company has been in business since 1992 and have an impeccable record and experience for both residential and commercial projects alike.