Enno Porcelain LED Bulb
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 3 - 5 and get 10% off
- Buy 6 - 9 and get 15% off
- Buy 10 or above and get 20% off
With its characteristic trapezoid shape, the Enno is as sophisticated as it is playful. Offered in a warm white 2700 Kelvin Color Temperature with tinted or non-tinted glass, this popular lamp works equally well in a pendant or table lamp. Its subtle charm is palpable whether in a series or on its own, while it is equally comfortable in a pendant or a table lamp.
10 or more: 20%
Base: Edison screw base cap
Lumens: 540, CRI: 95
5.27in x 6.89in
- Dimmable LED filament
- Reduce energy use by up to 90%
- The Porcelain is centered around four distinctive shapes based on primary geometries.
- Molded from glass and individually mouth-blown, this range offers a bold alternative to the industrial aesthetic of exposed filament lamps.
- The phase-control dimmers below have been tested in our London lab and proven themselves to deliver smooth, responsive and stable dimming from full power down to zero or near-zero light output.
- Arditi 1004P
- Lutron Diva DVELV-300P
- Lutron SELV-300P
- Lutron RRD-6NA
Tala is an award-winning lighting brand, founded on the premise that good design can help mitigate climate change. Established in London in 2013, Tala launched its first collection in 2015 and five years on boasts a team of almost 40 people and operates in 18 markets globally - and counting. To maximize its impact, Tala supports reforestation programs in the UK, the US and around the world.