Cerno Astrum 17 Pendant
Inspiration for the Astrum dates back to the first light fixture the three of us ever made after starting Cerno. The varying depths of the flat panels strategically obstruct a direct view of the light source. Light reflects off the inside of the outer panels and bounces off the inner panels producing a halo washing effect. The oculus at the bottom functions to emit a useful amount of downlighting. This design manages to pay homage to past modern designs while also feeling a bit futuristic.
17.25" x 17.25", 16"
Integrated LED Specifications
- Light output: 1690 Lumens (source)
- Light Color Options: 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K
- Color accuracy: 90+ CRI
- Power usage: 19.5 W
- Driver must be housed in J-box
- Driver dimensions: 3.3" x 1.6" x 1", included
E26 Medium Base Specifications
- Lamping: 2 x E26 base, type A lamp, 60 W max
- Bulb not included
- Input voltage: 250 V AC max
Textured Black Powdercoat low profile round canopy with SVT-3 Cable.
Black Canopy dimensions: 5" Diameter, 0.3"
Input voltage: 250 V AC maxField adjustable drop length: 0'6" min - 8'0" max
Suitable for a sloped ceiling