Coral Pendant is based on one of the geometric polyhedra that have interested David since he was a boy. The intricate form is made from just one single component repeated 60 times. Originally designed purely as an experiment, it only became a light later when David tried to find a use for it by putting a bulb inside.
Materials: Bamboo Plywood
Size: 16"W x 16"H
Size: 24"W x 24"H
Size: 31"W x 31"H
Size: 39"W x 39"H
Size: 47"W x 47"H
Cable Length: 120"
Lamp Source: LED bulb
1 x A19/Medium (E26)/100W/120V
Total Wattage: 100 watts
Dimmer: Standard 120V
(bulb not included)
- Designed by David Trubridge
- Material: Natural Bamboo plywood and and nylon clips
- Ships flat, assembly required
- All Natural/Color finishes are painted on one side only
- White and Black Paint versions are painted on both sides
- Black Paint option has a Natural Bamboo edge, as well a black cord set and fasteners
About David Trubridge
Educated in boat design but self-taught in furniture design, David Trubridge traveled the world by yacht and found inspiration for his line of eco-friendly lighting and furniture. David Trubridge light fixtures are constructed from the most sustainable timber, plywood and plastic available, and only non-toxic, organic oil finishes are used. The geometric patterns used in David Trubridge chandeliers and pendants come from shapes found in nature, like coral reefs, sea urchins and snowflakes. Their unexpected patterns and use of color are a refreshing take on the modern lighting we know today.