LED Tape Light
+ Free Shipping
100% Price Match
LED Tape Light Options
LED Tape Light is sold in 1 foot increments.
- Solder connection should only be performed on designated solder pads (marked “ +/-”). During soldering, don't exceed the maximum soldering time of 10 seconds and the maximum soldering temperature of 260 Celsius degrees.
- The smallest unit (50mm or 100mm - 3 LEDs) can be removed by cutting with scissors between the designated solder pads.
- The mounting of the LED tape light is facilitated by means of the double-sided adhesive on the back-surface of the strip.
- Care must be taken to provide a clean and dry mounting surface, free of oils or silicone coatings.
- The mounting substrate must have sufficient structural integrity. Take care to completely remove the adhesive backing.
- Once the LED tape light is appropriately positioned. Press on the LED tape light with about 20N/cm2 (refer to application techniques of 3M adhesive transfer tapes).
- The minimum bending radius is 2 cm. The LED tape light may be bent over a smaller radius of the circuit board containing no electronic components and such bends should be made once and fixed in position to avoid cyclic fatigue.
Minimum order of two.
LED Tape Light Lamping:
1.7watts p/ft Single Color (approx.)
5.8watt p/ft Single Color High-Output (approximately)
2.3 Watts p/ft RGB (approximately)
We stand behind the quality of everything we sell. Your satisfaction with our products is of the utmost importance to us. We make every effort to select and sell products constructed of the highest-grade materials, built by selected manufacturers to exacting standards. more on LightopiaÉ